In addition to front-end and back-end development, we will use Git for version control and show you how you can deploy your web application to production.
Completing this more than full stack course may be challenging at first but it gives you the necessary skills you need to be a professional web developer.
What you'll learn
- Build your own CMS
- How to use HTML, CSS styles in a Django app
- Design database structure and how to handle database changes.
- Building a SaaS web application from scratch
- See how a large application gets built up in stages
- Build complex web application and websites
- Proficiency with sever-side development and databases
- Creating object models for a Django app
- Complete User Authentication System
- Admin authentication and back-end system
- Add and modify categories courses, sections, videos as admin
- User profile
- Blog system
- Comment System
- Work with Jquery, AJAX Request in Django
- Advanced Django and Python concepts
- Integrate Payment System with Stripe
- Stripe for Recurring Payment
- Deployment from local computer to production server
- Best practices
- And More